Tuesday 28 January 2014

My Frenchie Gin and Her Friends

Frenchie gin dog
Gin Frenchie



Have you met Gin?



This is my Frenchie, Gin. She have 3 years old and this blog for sure will have a lot of content about her. The history about her is quite funny, she was a wedding gift to the grooms. I liked her since I saw her but I never had pets before and I was not thinking about having one. One year after, the couple had their first child. They didn't had much time for this cutie and she became ours. It was one of the best things that could happen in my life. Isn't she a princess?

Gin Frenchie puppy
Gin when she was a puppy
Bongo is a husky that lives in our building in Aveiro. He is the best trained dog I ever saw, he pass all day outside his apartment, he don't cross the road, don't bother anyone, it's a true legend this fellow. Gin adores him and she often plays with him a lot.
Bongo Aveiro Husky
Bongo Aveiro husky