Tuesday 29 December 2015

My List of Concerts in 2008

cartaz enterro gata 2008
Enterro da Gata 2008



CP Music Card, Sagres and More...

cartaz enterro aveiro 2008
Semana Enterro Aveiro 2008
This was a "sad" year, half of the members of the 2nd will leave the flat in that July. In April we already knew that, so it is time to give it all and have the time of our lives (and cry a lot)! With a better line up this year here we go to another “Semana do Enterro”. The highlights of this edition were “David Fonseca” and “Blasted Mechanism”. I also went one night to “Enterro da Gata”, Braga to see James. Nice concert, by the way.



SBSR porto e lisboa 2008
SBSR 2008 seen bands

This year I decided to Buy CP Music card, this gave me access to three festivals with train tickets included I guess, I’m not sure about the train tickets. With this card I went to SBSR in Porto & Lisbon, SW and Sagres Music Fest. The journey started in Porto with Jamiroquai, a crazy night where I and all my group (about 10 people) saw the concerts in the VIP area with free drinks and food, I will not tell you the trick but it was genius! Jamiroquai gave a good show.

bilhete alive 2008
My ticket Alive 2008
A few weeks after we went to Lisbon and I will talk about different events in this paragraph. The main reason I go to Lisbon was to see Rage Against the Machine at the Alive, but I had a free ticket to SBSR in night before, so I went to Lisbon one night before of the Alive. I saw one of the best shows of my life: Iron Maiden !!! Ok, I’m sorry for not knowing at that time that they are incredible good. WHAT A SHOW!!!! Amazing, I became a fan.
In the night after I saw one of the best shows of my life, rage at alive. Besides Pearl Jam, I never felt an energy like that before. When the show started I was in a group of 15 or 20 people, after the first song I was only with one, I swear this is true. We all get separated in small groups and we only get all together after the show finished. What a band… if you have the opportunity someday to see them, please don't hesitate.

sw 2008 cartaz
Ticket SW 2008

sagres surf fest cartaz 2008
Sagres Surf Fest 2008


It was August, let’s go to more festivals. It started with Sudoeste, we were about 30 in my group and this was a real “festival”! Highlights: Bjork, WHAT AN INCREDIBLE CONCERT!!! Chemical and Franz Ferdinand. Let’s pack again and move south, let’s go to Sagres again. The weather was terrible windy but the music and the company saved the day. Highlights: Massive Attack (marvellous, it's so dam good), Kusturica and Groundation.


bilhete clubbing porto cut copy 2008
My ticket Clubbing Porto 2008
Before 2009 was time to go to the clubbing, Casa da Musica, Porto to see Cut Copy and Boys Noise. I enjoyed the night and the concerts but only because of people, it’s not my type of sound, but hey, no regrets!