Tuesday 29 December 2015

My List of Concerts in 2010

cartaz enterro 2010
Cartaz Enterro Aveiro 2010


Farewell, Alive & More...



2010 is my graduation year. It’s my farewell of the university and an end of a cycle. Unfortunately at this point only a few members of the 2nd remained on the flat and it’s our time to leave the 2nd too (so many tears). But not before July. It’s April, it’s time to rock so let’s do this. Highlights, almost every night. See the line up artists, they are all good in fact. Before I move on, I just want to share that during that week we gave a party in the entire building, every flat with open doors and it was insane!


bilhete metallica 2010
My ticket Metallica Lisboa 2010

It is May, it’s time to see a band that I never saw before. Metallica in a 360 stage at Pavilhao Atlantico. I loved this concert, they are amazing! Curious fact: James son had his birthday in this day, all the arena sang him happy birthday, pretty cool! \m/


bilhete alive 2010
My ticket Alive 2010 Pearl Jam



It is July, Alive time and this year it would be huge again, Pearl Jam! I saw this concert completely alone, one experience to remember. You know that Pearl Jam is my favourite band so that’s it, it was marvellous. 






bilhete australian pink floyd
My ticket Australian Pink Floyd Portugal 2010

One of my favourite bands is Pink Floyd and what can you do if you couldn't see them? Yes, you’re right, we cry. But besides that, what could we do? See the Australian Pink Floyd of course!!!!! And for 7 euros??? ah ah ah, it’s a no brain for me! And you know what? It was amazing, they are really good. Well, yes unfortunately I never saw Pink Floyd so I can´t compare, but besides that, they are incredible good. Excellent sound and visuals. I totally recommend it.