Tuesday 29 December 2015

My List of Concerts in 2003

Coldplay live portugal 2003
Coldplay Live in Portugal

Coldplay, Lamb & More...

A lot of changes happened in my life in 2003. I will leave my hometown and go to Porto to my freshmen year in the university.





Coldplay 2003 portugal ticket
My Coldplay Ticket
One week before to go to Lloret del Mar in a school trip with my friends I went to see Coldplay in Pavilhão Atlantico in Lisbon. It was a very cool concerts, I really liked it. My favourite albums are the ones of this tour, theirs first and second album. That gig worth every euro, very nice sound, excellent lights and stage and they are very good artists.

Queima das fitas 2003
Queima das Fitas 2003



In this year I went for the first time to “Queima das Fitas”, I went with my friends only one night to Coimbra to see something I can't remember. The funny part is that I was shocked at that time to see so many drunk people around me. I don’t like it, at all. It was impossible for me at that time know that a year later I will become one of them : )





Sudoeste 2003 bilhete geral
My ticket SW 2003

In that summer I went back to Sudoeste, it wasn't so great as of the last year, but it was good. During the festival I received the news that I was accepted in the university, it is the perfect spot to receive that type of news : ) The highlights were Moloko, Stereophonics, Skin (what a power), Primal Scream, Beck and Jamiroquai.

Bilhete doors 2003 Atlantico
My ticket The Doors

The year could not ended without I see The Doors. I saw them in Pavilhão Atlantico in Lisbon. What a great concert this was. I never saw so many smoke in a arena in my entire life. Well, the concert was amazing, really really nice and it was a very cool experience to have with that age with almost all of my friends, it was really unforgettable. One incredible funny story/moment during this concert: my best friend fell asleep completely standing on a shoulder of a complete stranger that was so high that didn't move, they stood there for hours (not in a gay way but in a woodstock way), it's an image that I will never forget.