Thursday 24 December 2015

11 Years

friendship and time
You're right




                  11 years...





...eleven years have passed and almost nothing remains the same... ...life is a journey, with no return ticket, but there's anything that can stay with us forever? When everything changes so much, does anybody win? I was taught that friendship is the only thing that matter, that lovers come and go but your friends remains the same. Is this really true? (I hope so!). I am starting to accept that everything has a cycle, things, people, feelings... everything have an expire date or a short life. 11 years, so many smiles, so many tears, so many conquests, so many losses, so many challenges.... 11 years... I hope I am wrong, but 11 years had passed and almost nothing remained the same! ... can I ask my return ticket back? MERRY CHRISTMAS by the way, we will always have Christmas!