Tuesday 29 December 2015

My List of Concerts in 2015

cartaz enterro aveiro 2015
Cartaz Semana Enterro 2015


SBSR, FMM & More...


Just before start talking (or writing in this case), let me just say that this is by far the better poster of the “Semana do Enterro” ever!!!
Talking about it, I get a free ticket this year so I went there 3 nights I guess. The highlights? Boney M (it was really good), Buraka (they are very good on stage) & Gunther (I never saw something so bad with so many people going crazy, unbelievable)!!


bilhete sbsr 2015
My ticket SBSR 2015
A friend of mine gave me a free ticket to SBSR, so I went there. Well, all I can say is that this festival was extremely good, don’t believe me? Day one: Sting. Day two: Blur. Day three: Florence+the machine. My favourite was Florence, but maybe because I stood petrified with her quality and performance. Sting of course is insanely good and blur have a power like no others. But florence somehow captivated me more. I also saw other great bands but these three were my highlights.

cartaz sbsr 2015 meo arena
Cartaz SBSR 2015


cartaz FMM sines 2015
Cartaz FMM 2015







After SBSR I went straight to south to another FMM in Sines. It is always awesome. But this year had two special highlights: we discover an incredible spot with an incredible view to the beach and the other was a “band”, did you ever heard about “Idiotape”?? If not, google it because they are insanely good! 
cartaz expofacic 2015
Natiruts Expofacic 2015


Time for the last show of the year, Natiruts in Expofacic. It was great, hit after hit, good company, great weather, tons of beer, tons of fun : )