Tuesday 29 December 2015

My List of Concerts in 2005

Semana Enterro Aveiro


Enterro de Aveiro, Queima de Coimbra & More...

I was studying at Aveiro University so I went to Semana do Enterro. Bands of 2005 Xutos e Pontapés; Jorge Palma; Boitezuleika; Quim Barreiros; Cartola´s Band; dj Fernando Alvim; Da Weasel; Legendary Tiger Man; Blasted Mechanism; Duff; Kronos; dj António Freitas.

Queima Fitas Coimbra 2005

I also went to Queima das fitas at Coimbra in that year. The highlights: Quim Barreiros, Cake and Pedro Abrunhosa. 

My ticket SW 2005










In summer of 2005 I came back to sudoeste and I saw there very good performances. The best by far? Fat Boy Slim, he absolutely nail it, it was incredible. But overall the concerts were all very good, INCREDIBLE bands in this edition as you can see in the ticket. Probably one of the best line ups that I saw in this festival. One funny story in this festival: Last concert, last night, Basement Jaxx. One of my friends lost his car key and while we were thinking in ways to secure his car we lost the concert of Basement Jaxx. Every time we talk about this festival we speak about this story, so maybe, just maybe it was worth it :)