Tuesday 29 December 2015

My List of Concerts in 2002

Lenny Kravitz e Macy gray bilhete
Lenny Kravitz 2002




Macy Gray, Lenny Kravitz and More... 


17 years old, living in a small town and everything was happening to far away from my hometown.


It was June, my girlfriend at that time loved Lenny Kravitz and as a good boyfriend I went with her to see the show. It was again at Estadio do Restelo in Lisbon. The opening band was Macy Gray and this girl surprised me a lot, very good attitude and an excellent singer. Lenny Kravitz it’s not bad, it was a good concert overall, hit after hit, good guitars, his drummer (who is a girl) is amazing, but it’s not something that I want to see again.


Sudoeste 2002
Sudoeste 2002 Poster
Two months after it is August and I had one of the best experiences in my life. I went to my first summer festival with my father and his friends. I will not talk to much about it because it is very emotional to me, but it was a very good experience and without any doubt one of the best summer festivals where I been so far. It was everything so genuine in that time, it was not about taking pictures or a wanna be attitude, not at all. I really miss those times and definitely it was one of the best experiences of my life. And the live concerts were amazing, Chemical, Peter Murphy, Muse, Charlie Brown Jr... it was incredible. Waking up, go to the beach, seeing live concerts at night, good weather, good food, good company, everything was perfect and it was an experience that I will never forget.