Tuesday 29 December 2015

My List of Concerts in 2000

STOMP Porto 2000 coliseu do porto
Stomp live Porto 2000

STOPM, Silence 4 & More...


3, 2, 1 and we are in the new millennium! 2000 is the year. The bug got drunk and our computers and humanity remained safe. So it’s time to see more live shows.

In April I went to see STOMP, a group of people who make good noise with almost anything, it worth see the show at least one time. I don’t have the ticket unfortunately. I saw them at Coliseu do Porto in April with my mum and some friends of ours.

Silence 4, Aveiro, 2000 bilhete
My ticket Silence 4, Aveiro, 2000


I saw again Silence 4 in that year in the tour of their new album. This time the show was in Aveiro and it was in a very small stage, acoustic style.





The Smashing Pumpkins Restelo 2000 Portugal
Ticket Smashing Pumpkins Restelo 2000
In October I went with a friend of mine to Lisbon to see my first BIG gig. It was supposed to be the last world tour and I couldn't miss the last opportunity to saw them (and in fact I never saw them again).

I am talking about the greatest Smashing Pumpkins. The concert took place in Lisbon, at Estadio do Restelo that I think that nearly sold out for this concert. At that time I liked so much this band that I slept in a train station, true story! I don’t have the set list and I don’t remember it, obvs, but it was an awesome concert, hit after hit and well-balanced in a truly beautiful scenario. For my “first” big gig, I really can not complain.