Tuesday 29 December 2015

My List of Concerts in 2011

cartaz sumol ericeira 2011
Cartaz Sumol Summer Fest 2011

Sumol Summer Fest, Roger Waters & More...

jazzanova porto 2011
My ticket Jazzanova Porto 2011







It is 2011, 15 days have passed since the new years eve and was time to see another live concert. Jazzanova in Casa da Musica, Porto. It was a great concert and in the end of the show we met the band, very nice people.

central madrid bilhete
My ticket Jazz Fest


At the end of January I went to Spain on vacation and I saw a very cool jazz concert in there in a very cool cafe: “Central” in Madrid, very good.





Roger waters portugal 2011 the wall
My ticket Roger Waters the Wall Portugal 2011
It was March, the month of birthdays and someone very special gave as a tour as gift. The one and only Roger Waters with the wall tour. Well, if I took aside my feelings from Pearl Jam, this was the best concert that I ever saw in my entire life. Everything is far better and beyond of everything else. I saw many concerts in Pavilhao Atlantico and in none of them I couldn't hear the crowd cheering when everyone was doing that during a song (now imagine the sound quality). It’s an experience more that everything else, it is so good that is really difficult to explain. Everything is a 10 in this show, musicians, sound, lightning, visuals, interaction, experience, etc… I doubt that if you missed this opportunity you will have another, I really feel sorry for you in this particular case.

frankie chavez live
Frankie Chavez Live


Somewhere in June or July Frankie Chavez comes to town. It was pretty cool concerts. He have a cool groove and vibe.




bilhete sumol summer fest 2011
My ticket Sumol Summer Fest 2011


July, it is time for another festival. I went for the first time to “Sumol Summer Fest” in Ericeira and it was a very nice festival. I liked the bands and the concerts, my only complaint was the fact that the public is in general very young, to many 16’s. But again, I enjoyed a lot the concerts and Ericeira is very beautiful. Highlights: Fat Freddy's & Donovan.


expofacic bilhete 2011
My ticket Morcheeba 2011


It was time for the annual edition of “Expofacic”, for 7 euros I went to see “Morcheeba” and “Expensive Soul”, a bargain. Say what you want but I prefered by far “Expensive Soul”.