Sunday 27 December 2015

Point Break

Point Break skydiving
Point Break 
For the 100000000000 time I saw my favourite movie of all time, POINT BREAK.
Back to the time of VHS, me and my cousin saw this movie until tape got stuck in the VCR and broke. 
This is the classic movie of my childhood and that we saw before go to beach or go surfing. 
So good memories, so good times...

Of course that I have this classic on DVD!!! :D
Full gallery inside.


Maybe it's because of this movie that I surf today, that I already threw myself out of a airplane (with parachute) and I have this radical attitude/spirit. My favourite scenes are the black surfboard which Utah surfed at night and the 1st skydiving scene! A movie that's all about attitude and spirit. Keanu and the LORD Swayze absolutely nail it!! All the other cast too.

Point Break presidents
Ex Presidents
Point Break surfing
Keanu and Swayze
Point Break surf
Legends
Point Break skydiving
Skydiving
Point Break
Skydiving scene
Point Break
This is my favourite scene