Thursday 30 January 2014

Praia da Barra 2014

Praia da barra 2014
Praia da barra 2014







Sad times...




This photo was taken in January of 2014 and it is so sad. Since always this was my beach, it's very near of my home and in 2004 I went to live and study to Aveiro. I started to surf in this year, in this beach. At that time, we had a lot of sand to lay down and to do a lot of activities like play soccer or frisbee, people had a lot of space for sit with privacy. The global warming and bad politicians are putting this beautiful beach at risk.

It is real sad for me see this picture. I have so good memories of this place, I live in this beach so good moments in so different times of my life. This beach taught me the best thing in life: SURF!

Yes, it's true, we always will have memories, but it's hard to see this happening anyway...