Saturday 6 February 2016

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

 Eu, o Earl e a Tal Miúda
(2015) on IMDb

For me one of the best movies of 2015 









I came to England last October and to be honest I am not seeing the same amount of movies that I used to see until I came. I took a kind of pause but I must tell that I returned to action with a brilliant choice completely out of the blue. 

This film has a little bit of everything, is well written, well-played (the cast is excellent), every scene make sense and the acting feels so natural. It's like that you could really feel the bond between the characters and it was that kind of movie where you want to see more and more and more to see where it's going. 

I enjoyed everything on it and definitely it was one of the best movies I seen in a long time. Whatever the type of movies you like, this one deserves your attention at least one time.