Sunday 13 March 2016

100 Posts and Counting

100 posts
Yes, 100!!



ONE HUNDRED POSTS FOLKS










Two years after starting this blog this is my 100 post. I started this blog essentially for three main reasons:

1) To write about any topic or idea and for somewhere in the future see my level of agreement with my opinions 

2) To share and keep in a safe place the best things I find online

3) To practice my English (that's why I don't write in Portuguese).

My first post in this blog was in 24 January 2014, since then a lot of things have changed. I finished my masters degree, I lost touch with some very close friends, I found that living without a dog is stupid (thanks to this Beauty), I moved to another country and finally that sometimes is good to have a plan B in your life, or by other words, always question what you think you know...

At this point of my life I am in the middle of a profound change, but happy with the decisions I made so far. I still agree with the classic that "the only way to discover yourself is out of your comfort zone". I hope to have some great news soon, meanwhile I will still look to the bright side of life. 

surfprints
Salty happiness
This year is a very special year for me, I will speak about it a lot for sure in here. This year will be the 10 anniversary of 2nd, the most beautiful and profound change that I lived in my life since forever. I made friends that I will keep for life, I met my girlfriend and I learnt to always look to the bright side of things and life. 

Desires for the future: I have been thinking in some new ideas, I hope to put them on action very soon. I also want to start working as soon as possible in a digital agency to do what I love. I hope to live with my puppy and girlfriend soon and to finally start to think in my future. I also want to travel more, read more and do some experiences that I dreamt for ages !! 

So let's cheers to that, to success, health, love and a lot of surf!

Ahoy!!!   
surf and beach
Surf for you

No comments :

Post a Comment