Saturday 12 March 2016

London by Bicycle

Cycling in London



Santander Cycles in London









I went to London a few days ago for a job interview and to visit my girlfriend and some friends that live there. For the first time, I tried this service and all I can say is that is amazing and incredible fun!

You can visit the city at your own pace, for an incredible low budget (2 pounds for 24h) and it combines the fact that you can go to almost any places where you go walking but you could save time between each spot you visit, it's a win win!

I felt very safe during the entire journey, in general the drivers respect you a lot. So no cause for concern.

The main areas where I ride was from Waterloo to London Bridge. I can't recall with precision all the places where I've been.

I took some photos with my mobile, but the quality is not the best. I recommend this to everyone, all you need is a credit card and voila! You can find more information Here

London by cycle 
Cycleway in Waterloo Bridge
Waterloo Bridge
London Eye
London Bridge
The view from home
Thames
The most tall building of Europe
Before start raining
By the Thames

No comments :

Post a Comment