Sunday 6 March 2016

The Opposite of Evolution

evolution of clothes
Evolution?

Where we going?




I found this images online and them got me thinking, where the hell are we going to? I always found ironic the fact that if I throw to the floor a cigarette, plastic or garbage nothing happens to me but if I parked my car in a prohibited space I have to pay a penalty.
ocean garbage

Born in 85, I saw all this digital evolution happening, from video games, internet, social media life and smartphones and I got nothing against it, in fact, I would love to work in this area, but the fact that people are more and more stupid with much more information than before really surprises me.
smartphones
"Smart"phone

I guess that there's no limit for human stupidity. The last big proof? I photo with a dolphin that killed the poor animal.
In the end of the day, it's all about people, this planet and all the species that live here. Yes, internet is awesome. 

darwin evolution cartoon
The mouse is mine
Yes, you alone probably don't have the power to save or change the world but at least you might try it.

money religion
Religions 

In the middle of the atlantic ocean there is one island of garbage, did you know???
Try to think about that the next time you think the garbage is too far away from you...

garbage oceans
Sushi?

No comments :

Post a Comment